We know that it's not always easy to discuss personal financial matters, particularly when they involve debt. Many people struggling with debt believe there is no way out, so they avoid seeking advice until monetary situations become even more dire. Often, they can't pay off their debts without outside help. To answer frequently asked questions about debt relief and bankruptcy, Solomita Law will host an informational tele-seminar. Registration is free and easy.
Once registered, participants simply need to telephone our conference call line at 7 pm, Thursday, April 7, 2016.
Debt Relief Strategies and Bankruptcy Options Tele-Seminar
REGISTER NOW SolomitaLaw.com/register-for-event
- Get answers to questions about the bankruptcy process and how it works.
- Find out who is a candidate for a bankruptcy petition.
- Learn how Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 petitions enable debtors to get a fresh start.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions.
- Learn more about how the legal system works.
- Find out how to set up a free private consultation to discuss their individual concerns.
This tele-session is designed to help people struggling with debt and/or asking questions such as:
- How can I get out of debt?
- Will I lose my home in a bankruptcy filing
- Is there any way to protect my assets?
- Should I use my retirement funds to pay off my debts?
- How can I get creditors to stop calling me?